Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Hallo from Australia!

Hallo, mein Name ist Monique und mein Hund ist der italienische Windhund Luigi. Ich spreche kein Deutsch, so tut mir leid, wenn meine Übersetzungen schlecht sind. Ich schloss mich dem Forum, weil ich meiner Website aufgefallen - www.luigidog.info war immer eine Menge der Treffer von diesem Forum und ich war neugierig zu sehen, was man über meine wunderbaren Service Hund Luigi sagte. Aber das Forum wird nicht lassen Sie mich sehen diesen Thread: http://gesundehunde.com/forum/showth...=146049&page=4

Ich hoffe, dass Ihnen nichts ausmacht, mich mit einem Blick! Habt einen schönen Tag alle,
    Monique & Luigi

Hello Monique,

welcome to the 'Gesunde Hunde Forum', I fear getting to the thread could be difficult, normaly you need 20 post's to get to the member area.

It's a picture-thread about an adorable Italian Greyhound puppy, we were talking about the breed and that sighthounds are indeed trainable. That's why the owner of the puppy linked your page, to see Luigis and the great work he's doing.

Your Luigi is really cute, I own two Whippets but I also love the little Italian Greyhounds.

Adriane
    with Neela and Yoda
    I almost forgot... thanks for reminding me...

Kommentar

Ahhhh the 20 posts thing explains why I can not access that thread. :-) Thank you for telling me about it though! I had Whippets before I had my Italian Greyhound, I love all sight hounds very much.

They are defiantly trainable, it just takes a little time, effort and love. I hope everyone enjoys Luigi's page, we endeavour to update it regularly so there is always news of his latest adventures there for people to read. It is our way of educating people about service dogs, and also the wonderful work that the little dogs can do too.

I am a trainer, and helping to train a Whippet as a Service Dog too. Her website is not very active but here she is: http://meetashlyn.wordpress.com/

My bad German:
      Ahhhh den 20 Stellen, was erklärt, warum ich keinen Zugriff auf den Thread. :-) Vielen Dank, daß Sie mich darüber nachdenken! Ich hatte, bevor ich meine Whippets Italian Greyhound hatte, ich liebe alle Windhunde sehr.

Sie sind trotzig trainierbar, es dauert nur ein wenig Zeit, Mühe und Liebe. Ich hoffe, jeder genießt Luigi's Seite, versuchen wir diese laufend zu aktualisieren, so gibt es immer die Nachricht von seinem neuesten Abenteuer gibt es für Menschen zu lesen. Es ist unsere Art der Aufklärung der Menschen über Service-Hunde, und auch die wunderbare Arbeit, dass die kleinen Hunde können auch tun.

Ich bin ein Trainer, und dazu beiträgt, eine Whippet as a Service Dog zu trainieren. Ihre Website ist nicht sehr aktiv, aber hier ist sie: [url] http://meetashlyn.wordpress.com/ [/ url]

Kommentar

If you don't mind, please copy the english version as well in your posts, i had to read Adriane's answer to understand the german translation
        "The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are."
        Joseph Campbell

Kommentar

Sorry the German is so bad, I am using Google Translator as I dont speak any German at all! I will post in English if that is better for people!

Kommentar

google translations can be quite funny

don't worry i think there are enough people here who can speak english.
            "The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are."
            Joseph Campbell

Kommentar

Wonderful. I look forward to making new friends here! :-)

Kommentar

Zitat von MonSqueek Beitrag anzeigen
                Sorry the German is so bad, I am using Google Translator as I dont speak any German at all! I will post in English if that is better for people!
                Don't worry, it's not your fault that the google translastions are horrible and hardly to understand
                I almost forgot... thanks for reminding me...

Kommentar

Welcome Monique

the story about you and Luigi comes from me here in this forum - I´m Susi from FB. I´m so proud, that I must tell about Luigi

Kommentar

Im glad you managed to work out what I was trying to say though! I think I will stick to posting in English from now on!

Kommentar

Zitat von Sippan Beitrag anzeigen
                      Welcome Monique

the story about you and Luigi comes from me here in this forum - I´m Susi from FB. I´m so proud, that I must tell about Luigi
                      Susi !!!!! *HUGS* I thought it might have been you. Thank you for sharing Luigi's story with everyone.

Kommentar

Welcome to Gesunde Hunde. Where about in Australia do you live? I've spent some time in Ispwich near Brisbane teaching German. I miss Australia... but with the dogs I don't want to be on holiday without them ;-)
                        Viele Grüße von Gitta mit Aldo und Tan

Kommentar

I use to live in Ipswich, Now I live in Melbourne, VIC.

Kommentar

That's a funny coincidence! I've worked at Westmac.
                            Viele Grüße von Gitta mit Aldo und Tan

Kommentar

As they say - its a small world after all!!!! :-) Did you enjoy your time here in Australia? I've heard that in Germany things are very different with dog ownership and the dogs in Germany are allowed in many more places then here in Australia.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                              X